Saiyan 4 Gogeta

Super Saiyan 4 Goku combine with Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, who completely defeat Super Syn Shenron. The most powerful Warriors!

Saiyan 4 Gogeta

Is this warrior is in one of you team ?

4

Saiyan 4 Gogeta is a strong Offensive warrior in the actual version of the game.

Saiyan 4 Gogeta is part of the Saiyan class

Saiyan 4 Gogeta Stats:

Stars: Event Card
Type: Offensive
Base ATK: 300
Base DEF: 225

Saiyan 4 Gogeta skills:

Skill 1: Spirit Outbreak S
Single Skill, 30% chance to invalidate opponent's skill if opposite warrior had triggered skill and Increase 70% attack/defense, decrease 40% attack/defense of second Round.
Skill 2: Die Hard Attack S
30% chance to reduce 10% HP for causing 50% damage to enemy during battle.

Saiyan 4 Gogeta Karmas

Carrying the Power: Dispatch with <Saiyan 4 Goku> together to increase Attack 50%
Power Transference: Dispatch with <Saiyan 4 Vegeta> together to increase Attack 50%
Another Fusion: Dispatch with <Vegito> together to increase Attack 50%
Final Blase: Equip <Universe Sword> to increase Attack 50%

Saiyan 4 Gogeta Halo and others talents

Militancy S
Increase warrior's basic ATK by4080120160200
Militancy SS
Increase warrior's basic ATK by60120180240300
Annihilation (1st Skill) B
Increase warrior's 1st skill effect by1.20%2.40%3.60%4.80%6.00%
Rage (1st Skill) B
Increase warrior's 1st skill trigger chance by1.20%2.40%3.60%4.80%6.00%
Weapon Master SS
Increase warrior's weapon ATK by3.20%6.40%9.60%x16.00%
Onslaught SS
In a form the back 4 warrior(s), when the ATK is lower than this warrior's, activate halo: The Warrior and the back 6 warriors, ATK added more 480, ATK increases more 0.70%In a battle, the warriors of last 5, When the ATK is lower than your warrior's, activate halo: The Warrior and the last 8 warriors, ATK added more 640, ATK increases more 0.90%In a form the back 6 warrior(s), when the ATK is lower than this warrior's, activate halo: The Warrior and the back 10 warriors, ATK added more 800, ATK increases more 1.20%